Regional Education Alternative for Developing Youth
Regional Safe Schools Program
· Possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent education
· Possess good human relations and communication skills
· Ability to lift objects in excess of 30 pounds in weight
· Attention to detail
Location: READY Program
45 E. University Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Job Goals: To provide students and staff with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean
and efficient physical environment in which to learn and work.
· Performs regular cleaning and first-line maintenance in assigned areas.
· Performs cleaning and maintenance of other areas as assigned by supervisor
· Provides setup and cleanup for special events as directed by building administrators.
· Reports needed major repairs to Director.
· Executes rules, regulations, and safety rules of the school and district, and is responsible for their observance.
· Is punctual and reliable and performs duties in a timely manner.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Contact Person: Liza Thomas, READY Program Director
Phone (217) 239-0322
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
Start Date: August 17, 2020
Terms of Employment: To be set by the Regional Superintendent