Paraprofessional License requirements can be found here on the ISBE website.
Must be at least 19 years of age and show proof of one of the following:
- 1of the Following:
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 60 semester hours of coursework*
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT Workkeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
* which shall not include any remedial or developmental coursework that the applicant has taken
To set up the ACT Work Keys Test contact the Danville Area Community College Testing Center - 217-443-8708.